Foundation Funds can manage your church or agency's:
- Endowment funds
- Non-designated reserves
- Operating reserves
- Building funds
- Scholarship funds
- Cemetery funds
Foundation Funds seeks to provide:
- Professional management
- Competitive returns
- Competitive fee structure
- Socially responsible investments
- Quality customer service
Brethren Foundation Funds has more than $155 million in assets under management as of Dec. 31, 2015, and serves nearly 200 organizational clients.
We strive for a very rewarding and competitive return on your investments.
- We offer investment options that produce competitive returns.
- We offer a competitive fee structure.
- We offer socially responsible investing opportunities that are consistent with the beliefs and values of the Church of the Brethren.
Our investment managers are expected to:
- Perform in the top quartile of similar style managers over any rolling five-year period.
- Outperform their respective investment benchmarks.
- Comply with our investment guidelines.
For more information or to open an account, call 888-311-6530.